Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Day of Rememberance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Day of Rememberance on 9th September 2011, 9:01 pm

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
To help ease the pain and loss of those who have lost loved ones in what will be the 10th year anniversary of the September 11th Terrorist Attacks on the World Trade Center, I will be sending out my energy to help all the families affected worldwide get through this day and to reassure them that their loved ones are always looking out for them and watch over them daily.

My energy and my sigil (its the Archangel Uriel sigil) will be at its strongest between these hours...and any other concerns that I normally deal with will be dealt with later as it wouldn't be deemed as an emergency...these families that had lost loved ones will be my main focus throughout the entire weekend and I will be granting their loved ones that have passed direct access to their families and guiding them to their locations as well, to give the ones who are still living that much more comfort.

Many families worldwide were affected by these events and its my supreme duty to make sure that they will receive the comfort that they most desperately deserve.

Blessings and Light to all,

Ara'sh'el

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum