Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questioning your faith?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Questioning your faith? on 2nd November 2011, 11:32 pm

Micah'El

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
As time passes and we get older and closer to the end of life - people naturally question what is going to happen, is this all there is, I'm scared.

This is a natural reaction, you can have the strongest faith in the world but at some point we all begin to question our faith. There is a line from 'From Dusk til Dawn' that I am thinking of right now.

Jacob played by Harvey Keitel says:

'Every person who... chooses the service of God as his life's work has something in common. I don't care if you're a preacher, a priest, a nun, a rabbi or a Buddhist monk. Many, many times during your life you will look at your reflection in a mirror and ask yourself: am I a fool? for believing'

I would say that no you aren't a fool, people are human they have feelings and fears and doubts. People who say they have never doubted are lying.

What matters the most during those times, when lets face it... it would be easier to stop believing, give up on faith. The hardest thing is to continue to believe through the down-times, but it is that belief that truly shows you what type of character you are and that you truly do believe. You have the ultimate faith.

Think of that next time you are questioning yourself or your faith. Remember that God loves you, and will always love you.

Micah'el

Archangele Principales Sancte Micah'El

>General/Field Commander - Heavens Army
>Captain of the Host of The LORD
>Prince of Light
>Viceroy of Heaven
>Architstratega

Micah'EL (High Lord of Heaven)
Elder of the Council of Angels

View user profile http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

2 Re: Questioning your faith? on 3rd November 2011, 3:42 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
I agree... 8)

3 Re: Questioning your faith? on 3rd November 2011, 4:27 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim
I will always have unwaivering Faith in God.

Last edited by Ara'sh'el on 3rd November 2011, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censorship)

View user profile

4 Re: Questioning your faith? on 3rd November 2011, 4:28 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim
I would ask for Father, to intercede and drive this spirit away. i am not allowed to say certain things from what i learned.

View user profile

5 Re: Questioning your faith? on 3rd November 2011, 4:38 am

Micah'El

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
I thank you for your input chris, I was speaking metaphorically about humans in general.

No one person. But please feel free to contribute your views, we welcome them all.

Micah'el

Archangele Principales Sancte Micah'El

>General/Field Commander - Heavens Army
>Captain of the Host of The LORD
>Prince of Light
>Viceroy of Heaven
>Architstratega

Micah'EL (High Lord of Heaven)
Elder of the Council of Angels

View user profile http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

6 Re: Questioning your faith? on 3rd November 2011, 2:22 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim
I think humans in general have trouble grasping what they cant see or sometimes feel, me personally i found that there is a much bigger reality than what most humans can relate to in the physical world. Also dogma and very poor training by human spiritual advisers contributes to this. Personally i wish we had classes on the correct teachings on the various people mentioned in the bible, i learned personally you can anger the very spirits you claim to love or be loyal to or claim to know everything about.

View user profile

7 Re: Questioning your faith? on 3rd November 2011, 2:27 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim
Father; I Pray myself and others to achieve gnosis and greater understanding to the point of receiving of the correct sayings and teachings and depictions of the people in our spiritual studies.
In the name of the X, the Father, the son and the rest of teh Holy family, Amen.

Last edited by Ara'sh'el on 3rd November 2011, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censorship)

View user profile

8 Re: Questioning your faith? on 3rd November 2011, 10:45 pm

bluebird

Cherubim
Cherubim
Yes Micah'el I agree with you. Personally when things go wrong for me it only strengthens my belief.

View user profile

9 Re: Questioning your faith? on 3rd November 2011, 11:21 pm

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
And also Claire when things go wrong is usually the moment when our beliefs define us and make us into the individuals that we are meant to become :)

10 Re: Questioning your faith? on 4th November 2011, 12:39 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim
God will always prevail in the end, all we have to do is keep up our hope.

View user profile

11 Re: Questioning your faith? on 4th November 2011, 9:09 pm

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
honey I love how you help bring about subjects that make all of us think :) you are absolutely brilliant thanks for starting this topic :) I love you xxx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum