Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Ban on 20th July 2012, 3:36 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
Okay this is about the gay ban that the boy scouts of america have within their private organisation. Thoughts?

http://www.glaad.org/blog/photos-jennifer-tyrrell-delivers-300k-signatures-boy-scouts-calling-end-anti-gay-ban

This is where I stand with this matter....I believe that from the very beginning the boy scouts have had this rule and where they are a private organisation they have that right to have a ban on whatever they feel is right....this is not discrimination...more and more of these types of private organisations are dying away all because others are bullying them to change their rules...if you don't like it then why not have a GAY SCOUTS OF AMERICA rather then bully this group into changing into what you want...there isn't anything wrong with this private organisation and they have the right to decide whatever they want.....this isn't about gay marriage or gay work rights...this is about the gays doing the exact same thing that they are all whining about being bullied and trying to make a PRIVATE ORGANISATION change just to suit them.....CO EXIST IN PEACE!

All of heaven and the entire army of heaven is behind the Boy Souts of America on this issue.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum