Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

A Weird Conversation on My Mind:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 20th November 2012, 12:11 pm

VahnMaxwell

avatar
Cherubim
Cherubim
The Voice: What will you do if I will tell you that you are a fallen?

Me: I will gather all the fallen, have them repent to Our Father and bring them back to heaven...

The Voice: What will you do if I told you that your mission is to go to hell.

Me: Then I will go to hell, gather as many souls as I can to save them and bring them back to heaven...

"An Angel of Light will always be an Angel of Light no matter what happen. You may fall many times but in the end you will always return to your true nature, your true destiny which is to be in Heaven with Our Father, Our Creator, Our God.

View user profile

2 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 20th November 2012, 9:05 pm

MourningStar

avatar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host
I'm sorry brother, I do not agree with you on this point. As ruler of hell I will not allow souls of the fallen to be taken to heaven. They are in hell for a reason and the light of God has turned away from them.

It is not your place to walk my path and to choose who if fit for heaven or hell. I was given that mission, that role, that honour and job.

View user profile

3 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 20th November 2012, 9:29 pm

MourningStar

avatar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host
Ramiel, sorry for being so blunt.

The voice told you: what if your mission is to go to hell?

It did not tell you that your mission was specifically to save or collect souls, please be mindful of that.

View user profile

4 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 20th November 2012, 9:52 pm

Ara'sh'el

avatar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host
Dear brother Ramiel:

THE TRUTH:

The voice was testing you to see how you would respond...wanted to see your emotional state if you would take the truth well or not...

you responded with how you truly feel your purpose is...

the voice then told you what your purpose truly is...

you responded the same way of what you think your purpose is on earth...you didn't really listen...

what lucifer said is true...and also I have to inform you that you aren't the one that takes the souls to heaven or the souls that are meant to go to find you for forgiveness and so on....

please understand that the voice is helping you see the truth and to get you to find out what you need to do to fulfill your true purpose, your true path...lucifer and I will help you find that so have no fear ramiel you aren't going to be alone..


Sis Ara


_________________
To find peace you must set aside what you were brought up to believe and be open to the truth.
View user profile

5 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 21st November 2012, 10:55 am

VahnMaxwell

avatar
Cherubim
Cherubim
Thanks guyz yes maybe its a test right. This happens before I come to known my true self and before I ever met you guyz here. I posted it up because I wanted to know your views about it. And yes I am not authorized for such I'm sure of that smiles2 .

I answered the voice based on how I truly feel on the circumstance mentioned and on what I wish I could do because somehow it still saddened knowing some of the family will just ignore their nature and just forget about everything and fall wherein it put tears on my eyes by seeing it on my mind and feeling how Father might feel about loosing some of His children whom he loved. During this time when I answered I am hoping to save them. Hoping that we will all be complete as we are before, before they all rebelled.

Still so many questions I have on mind since I also come to know that I also was called as fallen by the humans on their scriptures which makes me come to a conclusion somehow that I was reincarnated to human to better understand them wherein I will be able to contemplate on the things that I have done before which was also wrong for the sake of being being fair and by forgetting something which is very important that Father have reasons for everything and knows everything which I shouldn't question that before and feel so sorry for that.

As I do a reflection on my life here today I see may self contemplating for my sins. I am happy that I've chooses the right path when I was still a kid by doing what is right and at the young age serving Father on my own little ways and also by serving at the church as a knight of the altar for 14 years. The knowledge that I learned as a human makes me what I am today which I am so glad and thankful to Father for giving me a chance to understand them but still... I still have that feeling of being unworthy,... of being unclean from there was an instance that I have offended Father and at present quite shameful for that :crying1: .

I wish I can speak to Father again and ask for His Forgiveness for all the things that I've done against thee.. I am very very much sorry knowing that I've understand my mistakes.

This are the things that I've been going through right now Sis and Luci. And I'm very thankful for finding you guyz. Maybe this is Father's answer to my prayers before and I am very very much thankful for that. Thank you guyz hugs1

View user profile

6 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 21st November 2012, 11:59 am

VahnMaxwell

avatar
Cherubim
Cherubim
MourningStar wrote:Ramiel, sorry for being so blunt.

The voice told you: what if your mission is to go to hell?

It did not tell you that your mission was specifically to save or collect souls, please be mindful of that.

Noted on that brother. No worries brother. That's why there was no assurance/affirmation on the Question by The Voice since it mentioned "What If and What will". Maybe its a test to know how I would feel or react once I will be aware of the truth.
Well the answers that I gave that time is based on what I feel in my heart since this happen in the past and not on the present when I have awaken.

View user profile

7 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 21st November 2012, 8:51 pm

MourningStar

avatar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host
My brother you are indeed a wise and understanding individual, it is my pleasure to bestow on you Level 2 admission.

View user profile

8 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 21st November 2012, 9:00 pm

Ara'sh'el

avatar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host
VahnMaxwell wrote:Thanks guyz yes maybe its a test right. This happens before I come to known my true self and before I ever met you guyz here. I posted it up because I wanted to know your views about it. And yes I am not authorized for such I'm sure of that smiles2 .

I answered the voice based on how I truly feel on the circumstance mentioned and on what I wish I could do because somehow it still saddened knowing some of the family will just ignore their nature and just forget about everything and fall wherein it put tears on my eyes by seeing it on my mind and feeling how Father might feel about loosing some of His children whom he loved. During this time when I answered I am hoping to save them. Hoping that we will all be complete as we are before, before they all rebelled.

Still so many questions I have on mind since I also come to know that I also was called as fallen by the humans on their scriptures which makes me come to a conclusion somehow that I was reincarnated to human to better understand them wherein I will be able to contemplate on the things that I have done before which was also wrong for the sake of being being fair and by forgetting something which is very important that Father have reasons for everything and knows everything which I shouldn't question that before and feel so sorry for that.

As I do a reflection on my life here today I see may self contemplating for my sins. I am happy that I've chooses the right path when I was still a kid by doing what is right and at the young age serving Father on my own little ways and also by serving at the church as a knight of the altar for 14 years. The knowledge that I learned as a human makes me what I am today which I am so glad and thankful to Father for giving me a chance to understand them but still... I still have that feeling of being unworthy,... of being unclean from there was an instance that I have offended Father and at present quite shameful for that :crying1: .

I wish I can speak to Father again and ask for His Forgiveness for all the things that I've done against thee.. I am very very much sorry knowing that I've understand my mistakes.

This are the things that I've been going through right now Sis and Luci. And I'm very thankful for finding you guyz. Maybe this is Father's answer to my prayers before and I am very very much thankful for that. Thank you guyz hugs1

I love this response brother


sis ara


_________________
To find peace you must set aside what you were brought up to believe and be open to the truth.
View user profile

9 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 22nd November 2012, 1:12 pm

VahnMaxwell

avatar
Cherubim
Cherubim
MourningStar wrote:My brother you are indeed a wise and understanding individual, it is my pleasure to bestow on you Level 2 admission.

Thank you very much brother. It is my honor to be recognized and be on Level 2. Again thank you all hugs1

View user profile

10 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 22nd November 2012, 1:19 pm

VahnMaxwell

avatar
Cherubim
Cherubim
Ara'sh'el wrote:
I love this response brother
sis ara

Thanks sis. All I can say is that anything that is answered by heart is lovely for somehow I believe:

"If the eyes is known as the window of once soul, the heart on the other hand is its voice."
-JZ

Thank you again Sis, hugs1

-Ramiel(JZ)

View user profile

11 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 22nd November 2012, 9:02 pm

Ara'sh'el

avatar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host
VahnMaxwell wrote:
Ara'sh'el wrote:
I love this response brother
sis ara

Thanks sis. All I can say is that anything that is answered by heart is lovely for somehow I believe:

"If the eyes is known as the window of once soul, the heart on the other hand is its voice."
-JZ

Thank you again Sis, hugs1

-Ramiel(JZ)


you're welcome...honestly that is the type of replies you would give when you were back home and we would talk about our problems...lol

hugs1


"The truth is always there ready for you when you are ready to listen." ~Ara


_________________
To find peace you must set aside what you were brought up to believe and be open to the truth.
View user profile

12 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 27th November 2012, 4:40 pm

VahnMaxwell

avatar
Cherubim
Cherubim
That's very true Sis. I've been always like this and yes I am very ready to listen. angel1

View user profile

13 Re: A Weird Conversation on My Mind: on 27th November 2012, 10:22 pm

Ara'sh'el

avatar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host
yes I know you have brother...hugs and I am glad you are ready to listen :) angel1


_________________
To find peace you must set aside what you were brought up to believe and be open to the truth.
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum