Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy new year

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Happy new year on 3rd January 2013, 10:28 am

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
well happy new year to Angels and human alike o and nephilim to. i hope this new year is different and hopefull.

View user profile

2 Re: Happy new year on 3rd January 2013, 11:20 am

bluebird

Cherubim
Cherubim
hugs1 happy new year everyone :flowerlove2: I'm with you Esh, I too hope many things are different this year. Happy times to all heart1

View user profile

3 Re: Happy new year on 5th January 2013, 8:03 pm

VahnMaxwell

Cherubim
Cherubim
Happy New Year to all cheers1

This maybe late right now but still want to greet all of you a Happy New Year hugs1 .

Its just that i don't have an internet access anymore like before when I still have a job. But very soon I will when I go to singapore for my new job.

Pray for me my Brothers and Sisters and thank you all specially Brother Luc and Sis Ara and Also Ancient 7 and also to both of you Esthar and Bluebird.

Thank You All,

Ramiel

View user profile

4 Re: Happy new year on 5th January 2013, 8:41 pm

MourningStar

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
Happy New Year and Christmas blessings to all of us... We understand brother, we are in the same situation and have only internet at the library for which to look for work etc.

Bless you all for your support and input in the forum, let us make this year a great year of spiritual and emotional growth.

Luc

View user profile

5 Re: Happy new year on 5th January 2013, 8:45 pm

Ancient7

Cherubim
Cherubim
you are always in my prayers dear brother j I hope that things will get better for you and your significant other :) have faith God will always be there to protect you

sis

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum