Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A dream of rising water

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A dream of rising water on 5th February 2013, 1:44 am

Micah'El

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
This is a dream I had last night about my Grandfather who recently passed away...

I was in a bungalow and we were moving furniture higher up in the room because the water was rising. It had started coming through the door and the house seemed to be listing to one side, as if the house was not on a foundation but was infact floating in the sea.

As the water rose so the house becan to lean further and the water rose higher, eventually the water stared coming up to the height of the bedroom window and it was time to leave through the window. We stood on the roof as the water kept getting higher. Then I woke up.

I was left with a sense of dread that if I hadnt woken up the water would have continued to rise and everyone would have drown.

Archangele Principales Sancte Micah'El

>General/Field Commander - Heavens Army
>Captain of the Host of The LORD
>Prince of Light
>Viceroy of Heaven
>Architstratega

Micah'EL (High Lord of Heaven)
Elder of the Council of Angels

View user profile http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

2 Re: A dream of rising water on 5th February 2013, 1:54 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
hello dear,

this is just a reminder of what the events that have taken place prior to now and also showing you that your grandfather was with you on astral watching over you during this time even though you weren't aware of his death back then...

I Thank father that we got out of that mess of events it almost killed the both of us and it was in fact a on-going war back then..a nightmare..praise father for watching over us both and bringing us out alive and safe :)

rose1 over joyed1

MAY FATHER'S REIGN BE NEVER ENDING AND HIS LIGHT SHINE FOR ALL WHO NEED IT :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum