Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scientology

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Scientology on 16th December 2013, 6:19 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
I have in the past researched about Scientology and I am still wondering does anyone really practice this?If so how do they afford it? From what I recall it's expensive to practice this...

Thoughts?

2 Re: Scientology on 16th December 2013, 9:48 am

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
I beleive brad pitt or tom cruise are in it. I am not sure who else but alot are eather celebraties or humans in power.

View user profile

3 Re: Scientology on 16th December 2013, 8:22 pm

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
well from what I read that they believe that humans are immortal, spiritual beings that inhabit a physical body and has had innumerable past lives and lived in basically et cultures preceding all of them...sounds like a couple of people that I have encountered in the past lol...only I don't think that they were truly aware that they believed that way lol

4 Re: Scientology on 17th December 2013, 9:38 am

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
ya alot of starseeds (humans with what they say is an ET soul in a human body.) they beleive they had many past lives and were sent here for some kind of mission to help the Earth into a 5th dimentional stage or something and they are here to help ALL humans have this spiritual awakening.

View user profile

5 Re: Scientology on 18th December 2013, 1:19 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
It's funny I wonder if they are even aware that what they are practicing is generally the same thing as these lot....ohhh I heard that Tom Cruise spent a fortune before he could be so prominent or something to that affect..it was something like to clear his soul lol

6 Re: Scientology on 18th December 2013, 2:25 am

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
ya so it was tom Cruise. But its VERY simmilar it is kind of freaky. Starseeds also have this Higher Self concept and how ALL come from The Source. All come from beyond earth ect.. And the concept of a space family.

View user profile

7 Re: Scientology on 18th December 2013, 3:58 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
lol omg i just read more about this...they make you pay them money in order to break free from the physical universe yada yada

8 Re: Scientology on 18th December 2013, 4:53 am

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
you have got to be kidding me.. I am not sure if its true or not but mostly celebraties and such join something like that.

View user profile

9 Re: Scientology on 18th December 2013, 5:36 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
nope the money is for the lectures I swear it gets really ridiculous lol

10 Re: Scientology on 18th December 2013, 12:04 pm

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
wow. Ya I bet though lol I would like to hear their ideas.

View user profile

11 Re: Scientology on 19th December 2013, 4:32 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
lol nah I wouldn't sounds too crazy for me lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum