Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should you be allowed to post whatever you want online?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Micah'El

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
In relation to the missing Edinburgh child who's body was discovered after going missing on Wednesday night.

Do you have the right to say whatever you want online?

Police obviously don't think so after they are trying to track down a tweeter who posted about the case.

Is your twitter account, blog, facebook not your own opinions and thoughts? Should they be able to be policed? Or is this just another PC gone mad affair.

Archangele Principales Sancte Micah'El

>General/Field Commander - Heavens Army
>Captain of the Host of The LORD
>Prince of Light
>Viceroy of Heaven
>Architstratega

Micah'EL (High Lord of Heaven)
Elder of the Council of Angels

View user profile http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
Some say that it can affect the cases..when it's something that affects the law or a court matter....hence why I try to not say much as well you can be charged..

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
I still post what I want I have nothing to hide and nothing criminal.

View user profile

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
it doesn't matter if you have nothing to hide esh...if it's an ongoing case...anything said on twitter or on any blog can affect it and you can be criminally charged as well they will wonder how you got your knowledge it is a serious matter..previously it was only in newspapers that had to worry...now that the internet is here they have another medium...it's not something that can be taken lightly...when it comes to court cases or other cases that affect the law there is no such thing as free speech.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/man-charged-over-facebook-comments-29293170.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2349328/Teenager-jail-making-terroristic-threats-Facebook-comment-carrying-school-shooting--despite-adding-lol-jk-joking.html

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
thats why i usualy keep to myself more so if there are any criminal cases or anything being shown. Ya if I knew anything sure I would help the police. But if I know nothing about it, I keep my nose out of trouble.

View user profile

Eshtar

Seraphim
Seraphim
o And to people who joke around about shootings and such, I can understand why it is not taken lightly. So if someone says something stupid it is their fault for saying it. but that's just my view of it. Everyone has their views

View user profile

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
well those are just examples of what i am talking about...one just has to be careful...would be nice to have free speech but it's just an illusion really...as well depending on what you are talking about can make you look like an accomplice...so it is best to think before you type.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum