Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

the strange things that happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the strange things that happen on 7th August 2011, 12:19 am

bluebird

Cherubim
Cherubim
I was never one to really believe that anything was just a coincidence so I was amazed by something today. It's nothing of great importance to anyone else just another puzzle piece put into place today.

I hope I can get this out so you can understand.

It was about 7 years ago that I was working with my husband for a marketing company. It was there that I met a guy that I felt drawn to, something about his energy pulled me in. It made me feel happy and a little giddy. I never worked with him but my husband did. I stopped working there after a few months and have seen him a handful of times since and every time I felt the same around him. Now around 6 months ago I was walking around where I lived and I saw a house that caught my attention and I thought to myself that I'd like to live there someday. Well so it turns out a few months ago we had to move out of where we were staying as our landlord was moving back . There wasn't many houses available in our area but the house I saw a few months back on my walk just happened to be. We applied for it and I asked the angels to please help us get this house. Our application was turned down so we kept looking and a week later saw that the house was still available so we applied again and we got it.

So I was rather awed by this but I found out today that this was not all. Usually we all go food shopping on a Saturday afternoon after my husband had finished work but today didn't go as planned. When I got up this morning my back was giving me a lot of trouble in a place that I don't usually get that amount of pain. It was so bad that I was having to hold my breath because just breathing hurt. For that reason we decided to give shopping a miss. We instead went for a short walk to a little shop just up the road from us. It was on our way home that we ran into that same guy that has pulled me in all those years ago and he just happens to lives about a 2 minute walk from where we now live. He lives in a town house that I have gone passed many times and wondered about. He lives in that very one. All day my back has been giving me trouble but now, now it seems to have gone back to normal with no more or less discomfort than usual.

The world is put together in a very mysterious way. I can't wait to see where it is leading me to. Like I said nothing important, just thought I'd share.

claire xoxo

View user profile

2 Re: the strange things that happen on 7th August 2011, 6:12 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
Thanks claire for sharing this. Yes I agree there is a reason behind everything. Your story was very lovely indeed :)

3 Re: the strange things that happen on 7th August 2011, 6:17 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
Micah'El says:

Just be careful of such attractions it could be the he was put here to tempt you away from your husband depending on what type of attraction he is causing. Just be mindful.

4 Re: the strange things that happen on 7th August 2011, 4:21 pm

bluebird

Cherubim
Cherubim
lol thank you Micah'El for your concern but I don't think it's that type of attraction. Although my husband does always say I have a crush on him but I think he enjoys the expression on my face when he says that, he is a bit of a teaser. I have a look but don't touch policy and I'm not that kind of girl. I really don't think I'm all that special to bother in trying to temp me away, it does seem like a lot of effort for little in return if that is the case. I will take your advice and be mindful, I have been wrong before so you never know.

claire xoxo

View user profile

5 Re: the strange things that happen on 8th August 2011, 10:40 pm

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
lol im always more aware when i come across people like that and make sure that if i start to get that energy vibe with them to cut it down and tell them bluntly that I am taken lol 8)

6 Re: the strange things that happen on 9th August 2011, 10:54 pm

bluebird

Cherubim
Cherubim
:cheers:

View user profile

7 Re: the strange things that happen on 10th August 2011, 12:32 am

Ara'sh'el

Angellic Host
Angellic Host
🤡 :cherry: :bounce:

8 Re: the strange things that happen on 10th August 2011, 2:57 pm